How often do you use the WiFi connection service? WiFi is a type of connection that is widely used by people today. WiFi is also often encountered in various places, for example in cafes, restaurants, hotels, libraries, campuses, even in means of transportation such as trains and buses, some have installed the WiFi connection.
You can enjoy surfing the internet using WiFi, because WiFi provides a fast internet connection. Even in Indonesia, there are providers that provide WiFi connection services with speeds of 100-300 Mbps. With this speed, it will make it easier for you to work at home or work from home as it is today.
But what if you forget the WiFi password that you entered earlier? Well, in this tutorial, I will give you several ways to find out the WiFi password on Android. Here’s an explanation of each step!
How to Find WiFi Password on Android
Forgetting is natural in humans, because there are so many memories and things that we store in our brains. So we are often the little things on our minds. For example, forgetting the WiFi password that is being used. So have you ever forgotten the WiFi password that you are currently using?
If friends or other people ask you about the WiFi password at the cafe you are visiting, you don’t need to be confused anymore to remember it. And you also don’t have to bother calling the waiters or waiters who work at the cafe to just ask for the Wifi password. Because we can find out the WiFi password that we are currently using.
To find out how to find out the WiFi password on Android, you can follow the steps below:
1. Knowing WiFi Password using WiFi Password
The second way to find out the WiFi password on Android is by using the WiFi Password application. You can download this application dai Google Play Store.
1. Look for the WiFi Password application on the Google Play Store, then Install the application. If it is already installed, then click Open to open the application.
2. To find out the password for this application, you must log in to WiFi using this application. Please click the WiFi name you want to use.
3. Click button Enter Password to enter the WiFi password.
4. Type WiFi Passwords it, then click Connect.
5. If you have successfully logged in to WiFi using this application, then to find out the password, you have to click on the name of the WiFi you are using.
6. Then several menus will appear. Click menu View Password.
7. Now the password has been displayed. If you have, then you have to click OK.
2. Knowing WiFi Password Without Application
You can find out the WiFi password on Android without using additional applications. You just need to use a browser that is already installed on your Android. Here’s a way or tutorial to find out the WiFi password without using an application.
1. The first step you have to do is open the menu Settings, after that click WiFi. Now in the WiFi menu, you can see what WiFi has been connected to your Android device. Click the arrow to the right of the WiFi name.
2. Then pay attention to the IP Settings menu, and click arrow which is on the right of the IP Settings menu.
3. Change the IP setting which was originally DHCP to static.
4. Scroll down a bit after that you will find Gateway which contains the IP Gateway. Copy the IP Gateway the. If your WiFi settings don’t have a Gateway menu, maybe in your cellphone settings the Gateway menu is written with Router. You can copy the router’s IP.
5. After that, open the internet browser on your Android phone. And Copy the Gateway IP, then click Enter. Then you will be taken to the address of your WiFi provider.
6. Type Admin on the Account name and then type admin also in the password. After that click the button Login.
7. Look at the left side there are several menus. To see the WiFi password, click the menu WLAN Advanced Configuration.
8. Well, now you can see your WiFi name or SSID. In the WPA PreSharedKey section you can see the WiFi passwords.
Thus the article that discusses how to find out the WiFi password on Android. Hopefully this article can be useful for you.