Of course, you should know that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not work perfectly, affecting your user experience.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages or blogs.
Cookies allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your equipment, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize you.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store is technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
Acceptance of cookies: current regulations
You should know that, in the case of continuing browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block its use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation ( Law of the information society and electronic commerce )
The RGPD ( Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons ), which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the countries of the EU.
This Cookies Policy could be modified at any time to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, the one that is published on the web at any time being in force.
Types of cookies
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or that of your computer and develop its activity , this website https://gekissimo.net uses its own and third-party cookies. third parties.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies : These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies : These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make from our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies : This website https://gekissimo.net may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other related services. with the activity of the website and other Internet services.
Manage and reject cookies
You can also adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies , or only third-party cookies . And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
For this, you must bear in mind that you will have to separately adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment that you use since, as we have previously mentioned, cookies are associated with the browser, not with the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by sending an email to [email protected]