How not to connect Nintento Switch without use doc
A possible solution to this problem started with a video posted on YouTube… An “alternative” method is proposed to the original doc using an extension cable from the USB-C port that this game console uses to download and display images on another screen.
The truth is, while it is a completely valid solution, it has certain disadvantages:
- Keep using the original doc and you also need another ventilation bracket for the console to work properly.
- It is extremely unsightly …
In our opinion, if you are a user who is afraid or dreading of becoming one of those users who the initial support marks the screen for, the solution is to use strained glass …
How to connect a switch without using the original bracket
However, if you are determined to find an alternative doc What your switch brings, there are two possible solutions for connecting it to your TV:
- Buy alternative doc …
- Purchase the necessary cables and connectors …
If you are concerned about the complexity of the process, you can rest easy. There is no difficulty in using any of these alternatives. You just need to understand how the original accessory works.
doc for Nintendo Switch it’s just support that, using the USB-C connector at the bottom of the console, adds connectivity: HDMI, USB, and an optional USB-C for charging. So with that in mind, let’s take a look at the rest of the options you can use.
The first and, in turn, the simplest solution is to purchase alternative support. This class of equipment may include better cooling , Have more ports and to avoid the problem that worries us, they do not have this front it can damage our screen.
There are many models of this type of accessory, but to make your search a little easier, we will show you two options that we found the most interesting.
Brackets and connectors
Another connection option is to buy two different accessories:
- Support : You need a base that supports the console so that, as we mentioned at the beginning, this equipment’s ventilation system works properly. In addition, it will make it easier to connect the section to another fundamental element. And for most geeks there are stands with game Theme based on: Mario, Zelda, etc.
- Connectors This is a fundamental element, since it is he who gives us the necessary ports to connect. They are known as HUBs and add ports such as HDMI (for displaying the picture on a TV), a charging connector or USB ports through the USB-C connector.
With these accessories at our disposal, we place the hub in the USB-C connector of the switch, add this console’s charger to the adapter, and use an HDMI to HDMI cable to connect it to the TV. We keep this set on support and voila, we can start playing on the big screen.
This alternatives to the original Nintendo Switch doc If you have any questions about these devices or about the connection or use process, feel free to leave us comments and we will resolve the issue as soon as possible.