With the arrival of Ios 12, Apple added Shortcuts app known as English Shortcuts. This came about as a result of the purchase by the California company of Workflow, which is a tool with which you can create a series of workflows within the reach of one finger. Switch between mobile data and Wi-Fi, turn off your phone, quickly upload photos to the server and many other combinations are the ones that can be created with this app. There are some easier shortcuts to create than others, although the one we show you for screenshots has already been created and you only need to download it.
In fact, there is two shortcuts it might help us. One of them is valid for adding frames to all types of iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch… The other is just for adding frames on iPhone X or later with one tap.
Below are the links to download these shortcuts which it should be downloaded from iPhone or iPad :
You have noticed that when you click on the previous download links, the Shortcuts app automatically opens and you are asked for permission to install it. Once you have done this, they are ready, although there may be problems with doing them because they unreliable shortcuts … This is resolved by going to Settings> Shortcuts and activating the Allow Untrusted Shortcuts option.
Add frames to pictures
With label 1
This is a shortcut that allows you to add frames from all types of devices. To run it, you just need to follow these steps.
- Go to the “Photos” application.
- Find the photo to which you want to add a frame.
- Click on the Share button.
- Click on “Device Screenshots” now.
- Select a captured device.
- iPhone: Valid for iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, and SE (2nd generation).
- iPhone X: Valid for iPhone X, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max.
- iPad: Valid for any iPad except the 2018 and 2020 Pro models, although it also works in the latter, it will be visible with classic tablet designs Apple…
- Apple Watch: any model, although it will always display in classic aspect ratio, even if it is Series 4 or Series 5.
- When the snapshot appears, you can click the Share button to save it or share it through the messaging service or app.
- Click OK.
- Select a name for the file if you want to save it with a name and click OK. If you don’t want to keep it this way, click Cancel.
This label is only valid for iPhone X and later (excluding SE 2nd generation). If you are going to do a faster capture and want to add frames, this will be much easier. To launch it, you will need to go to the Shortcuts app and click on Add Frame. It will work by itself without touching anything and will take the last screenshot in your photo gallery. The place where he will be located is also in the Photos application.
If you have a problem executing any of the shortcuts, and it is not that it is unreliable, as we commented earlier, this may be due to an error during their loading. Next, we will leave you a link to a folder on Google Drive that you must download, integrate with the same name (shortcuts). This folder should be in iCloud Drive and not change anything.