Samsung recommendations; smartphone and tablet cleaning [Nasıl yapılır?]
The coronavirus epidemic has a negative impact on Turkey as well as the rest of the world. Despite the rapidly spreading coronavirus epidemic, hygiene is one of the most important measures. Samsung gives good advice to users in this regard.
Samsung offers advice on smartphone and tablet cleaning, which is one of the most frequently asked questions recently. Samsung, shared cleaning suggestions to remove the question marks in mind. According to Samsung, users touch their phones at least 50 times a day. Samsung offers important advice on cleaning your Galaxy devices:
– Take care not to enter the toilet with your device. You can use your device again after washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
– Try to use your phone as little as possible after touching somewhere in public transport or outside.
– You can use it again after washing your hands and wiping your phone with alcohol-based cleaners.
– Avoid washing your device with substances such as water, soap, detergent, vinegar, do not put your device in any cleaning material, do not leave it waiting. Use alcohol-based cleaners instead. Do not spray alcohol-based cleaners directly on your device. You can clean your device with gentle movements with the help of a microfiber cloth or disinfecting wipes. Likewise, avoid washing your accessories such as headphones and charging cables with water, soap, detergent and vinegar. Instead, you can use a microfiber cloth with an alcohol-based cleaner or disinfecting wipes.
How to clean Samsung device?
Samsung also recommends following these steps to clean your devices:
– Unplug your phone while cleaning. Make sure your phone is not connected to any unit. Remove covers and covers, do not use cables and accessories.
– Using a soft, lint-free microfiber cloth, such as a camera lens cleaning cloth, gently wipe the exterior of your device.
– Make sure that the open parts of your device are not exposed to moisture and do not use liquids directly on your device.
– If necessary, moisten one end of the cloth with a small amount of distilled water or disinfectants such as products based on hypochlorous acid (50 – 80ppm) or alcohol (more than 70 percent ethanol or isopropyl alcohol). Gently wipe the front and back of your device without applying too much pressure.
– Do not use compressed air, do not bring bleach spray or liquid materials into direct contact with your device.
– Perform the cleaning of your device frequently during the day.
Let me also point this out. These cleaning recommendations are only for glass, ceramic and metal surfaces in your device. These recommendations do not apply to soft accessories such as leather, rubber or plastic.