Redmi’s new flagship phones are now official. Xiaomi has announced the Redmi Note 8 and Note 8 Pro, two new mid-range models that arrive with a camera of up to 64 megapixels, being one of the first manufacturers to incorporate this sensor. The Redmi Note 8 and Note 8 Pro have a bold design and very interesting features. Learn here all the features and details of these two new phones.
The Redmi Note 8 and Note 8 Pro are very similar to each other. We barely see changes in the design. The differences are in the processor and RAM. As in the camera. The Redmi Note 8 have a glass rear and a quad camera located in the central part. This lens protrudes slightly from the edge and is also accompanied by a fingerprint reader. Redmi logos are also in the center.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 and Note 8 Pro, features
- Dimensions and weight: Unspecified
- screen: 6.3 inches / 6.53 inches with Full HD + resolution (2,340 x 1,080 pixels) and IPS LCD technology
- Processor: Snapdragon 665 / MediaTek Helio G90T
- RAM: 4 and 6/6 and 8 GB
- Storage: 64 and 128 GB
- Camera principal: 48/64 MP + 8 MP wide angle + 2 MP depth + 2 MP Macro
- Camera frontal: 13/20 megapixels
- Drums: 4,000 / 4,500 mAh, fast charging
- Connectivity: Wifi, 4G, Bluetooth, GPS
- Version of Android: Android 9.0 Pie
- Others: Fingerprint reader, USB C
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is the most powerful model. It has a screen of 6.53 inches in Full HD resolution, pHelio K90T and with up to 8 GB of RAM. In the photographic section it also stands out with a main camera of nothing more and nothing less than 64 megapixels. It is one of the first to incorporate this sensor that allows us to take pictures with a higher level of detail and more light in night situations.
The Redmi Note 8 mounts a 48 megapixel camera, but the remaining three are the same in both models: an 8 megapixel wide-angle camera, a 2 MP aperture lens and a 2 MP macro lens that allows us to take closer photographs. In addition, it has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor and arrives with up to 6 GB of RAM.
Price and availability
This is where these two devices stand out. The new Redmi terminals have a very, very interesting price. Of course, they are prices to change, so they could increase if these two phones arrive in Spain.
- Redmi Note 8 4 + 64 GB: 125 euros to change.
- Redmi Note 8 of 6 + 64 GB: 150 euros to change.
- Redmi Note 8 of 6 + 128 GB: 175 euros to change.
- Redmi Note 8 pro 6 + 64 GB: 175 euros to change.
- Redmi Note 8 Pro 6 + 128 GB: 200 euros to change.
- Redmi Note 8 Pro 8 + 128 GB: 225 euros to change.